Covid-19 epidemic, what you need to know about our territory :
Transport measures to and from Corsica :
Passengers aged 12 years or older wishing to travel to Corsica will be required to present the following documents upon boarding:
- Either proof of an RT-PCR test carried out less than 72 hours before the trip,
- Or the proof of an antigenic test carried out less than 48 hours before the trip,
- Or the proof of a complete vaccination schedule
- Or a certificate of immunity for people who have already contracted Covid. This proof consists of a positive result of an RT-PCR test carried out more than eleven days and less than six months before the trip
- A declaration on honour
- Self-tests are not accepted for travel.
This declaration, printed and signed, as well as proof of testing will be required at the time of boarding by the transport company. Travellers without these two documents (declaration of honour and proof of RT-PCR test) will be denied boarding.
Where to get tested near you?
All the sampling points are available on the Sante.fr website
For your safety and ours, the Tourist Office of Ornano and Taravo is obliged to take the necessary measures in its information offices:
- Wearing a mask is compulsory
- A maximum of four people can be informed at the same time in the structure
- Withdrawal of the documentation usually made available to you (from now on the team will give you the documentation you have chosen)
- Hydro-alcoholic gel at your disposal
For more information, please contact :
If you have difficulty hearing or speaking by telephone because of a disability, you can visit the open contact area for deaf, hard of hearing or blind people.