Situated some kilometers from Porticcio, Clos Capitoro was created in the XIX th century by an ecclesiatic.An old exploitation for polyculture, Clos Capitoro”Head of bull”, in latin did its first bottling in 1856.
50 hectares of vines here on a granit slope and a ground siliceous argilo.
Enjoying thermal wind and the freshness of nights, the field is cultivated by the family Bianchetti in an old tradition. Since many generations, ploughing, raising and drowing are done in the respect of the environment.
Jacques Bianchetti, the londowner cultivates here the typical cepages: nielluccio, grenache for red wine and vermentino for white vines.Strong advocate for sciaccerello, a black cepage very concentrated, jacques Bianchetti tries to extract the best of this seedling which gives wines a spicy taste.
His pepper nose very caracteristic produces vines of long ageing with a perfect balance between raspberry taste and cassis.
It is opened all yer long.