50 min from Porticcio the D55, then T40 to Cauro, follow D83 to Sainte Marie-Siche to the village. It is exposed in the South-East at 700 M.
The hydrographic network is thick with the stream “burincu” in which come to throw many small rivers, often casuals. We notice the presence of many sources Taravo only concerns a part of the territory, completely at the south and constitutes the limit between Zevaco and Olivese. It is a village very alive with many families who live all year long. Many are craftsmen or producers in agro alimentary so we can find in Zevaco, traditional products of Corsican terroir: charcuterie, honey, marmalade (jam).
L’Arca (U Campu Santu) is a collective grave, a kind of underground room vaulted, a narrow orifice closed by a stone slab. This “Tomb for everybody” shows a tradition of collective burial, really rooted along the centuries in the rural island environment. In 1830, the Prefect of Corsica, Jourdan Du Var, put an end to this use(forbidden since the revolution) and all the Arca were closed. This of Zevaco was exceptionally re-used during the epidemic of the Spanish flu from May 1918 to January 1919; which engendered 40 victims in the village. The Arc of Zevaco has also the remains of Jean-Côme Poggi, investigating judge at Porto-Ferraio (Ile d’Elbe), “chambellan” of Napoléon 1st. She was restored and classified as a historical monument on May 11th, 1981.